My Top 10 Shoe Picks for Fall
October is here, bringing my favorite weather. I get to layer up with long sleeves, mixing velvets & plaids, and finally our feet will be dressed with closed-toe shoes! Over the years I have given up on vintage heels for my feet. Not only are they fragile, but my feet just don't seem to be tiny enough. If they don't fit length-wise, then they aren't wide enough. Lucky us, there are so many awesome designers out there, making comfy, unique, and affordable shoe options. My top 10 starts at only $31 and they are all glamming it up with vintage vibes!
1. Leopard! It's like another color to me. It can honestly be worn with any shade, and pairing it with what was once a boring outfit, is now glam & stylish. These faux calf hair heels are by Sam Edelman and are $140 with free shipping!
2. There's no place like home in these cherry red bow flats. These also come in black and brown, but come on! that red!!! $69 & free shipping
3. From the Lauren Conrad collection, these ballerina poms will give you that pop of pink you need on a gloomy grey day. These also come in black, and at only $35, you may as well get both!
4. Check out this trio! Another design from Sam Edelman, who is my new favorite shoe designer. I love anything novelty and these eye and hummingbird designs are exactly what I look for to keep my style different from looking like any other outfit in the room. I cannot wait to see what will come next from this line!
5. The most glamorous of the bunch is this beautiful satin flat from Badgley Mischka. Available in blue, ivory, and a rosey-nude, all options are embellished with the crystals and beadwork Badgley Mischka is known for. These beauties would be great for brides, Sunday teas, or holiday parties. $225 & free shipping! (A similar & more affordable option is listed next).
6. Quite possibly my favorite textile would be pink velvet. This loafer style from Sole Society also comes in dark blue, and has a vintage inspired crystal and pearl embellishment. I could totally see these with a dressing gown or wide leg trousers.
7. I wasn't lying when I said Sam Edelman is my new favorite. Here is another trio, this time vibrant, Fall colored, satin flats, with a sassy ankle ribbon! These babies are currently half off at only $55!!!
8. Let me start by saying these are only $31! From Romwe.com, I have recently discovered this site with incredible prices on clothing and accessories. I can't say everything there is amazing, but a quick scroll through each section and I found a good handful of beautiful pieces at great prices (will share soon).
9. Woweee! From Banana Republic, these flats are like they added my classic side with my punk rock side. The leopard is perfect, the pointed toe is just pointy enough, there's a bit of toe cleavage, and then the black patent triple bow! Be sure to wear these with a wiggle skirt, dress, or capris to show them off. Regularly $118, BUT get 40% off today (10/1/2017), making them only $70!
10. Ok, so these may not be closed-toe, but they are too darling to leave out of why Fall picks. By B.A.I.T. Footwear, all of their designs have major vintage inspo, and check out that arch and heel in these baby blue velvets. These ankle strap heels can be layered with some cute socks or tights with your wool pencil skirt or wide leg trousers. These are on sale for only $45, so get clicking!